2010-10-31

Saturday, October 30th

Today we went up early, after only six hours of sleep, to go to Brussels. It was a really nice city and I got to see the market place, Manneken Pis och the Atomium. Manneken Pis was much smaller than I thought and of course the Atomium was much bigger than I thought. Unfortunately it rained today but it wasn't as cold as last weekend. We also had some time for shopping and a bought a pair of grey pumps.When we got we we made ourselves ready for another night out. We started the night at Emelie's friend's house, where we played wii most of the time but at the end we taught them the beer game. At ten we walked to the night club, it was out in nowhere but really big. They had good music and we danced a lot, and I had my new shoes on and at the end they were hurting so much. Hannah also got a free bottle of wine, since it was her birthday in October, which was really nice. At two we took a cab home and I was so tired from walking the whole day and then dance and drink. But it was a good day and I saw a lot.

'
The city hall


The market place


Manneken Pis


Manneken Pis and I

the Atomium


the night club Desire

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar